Skills Gap Summit 2022 – Navigating the perfect storm.
11th October 2022
It has been a turbulent few years for the manufacturing industry,
with significant macroeconomic challenges ranging from pandemic-driven supply shortages to extreme weather events, as well as the global effect of the Russia-Ukraine conflict. All of this has overshadowed one of the biggest industry problems for senior leaders in our industry: Skills Gaps caused by the Great Crew Change. The industry is falling behind and we desperately need solutions to attract new and skilled labor to fill the shoes of our older workforce who are near retirement after years of operating and maintaining our plants.’
The “Skills Gap Summit 2022” is a new event to bring together people affected by this challenge – providing a forum to discuss how we address this “perfect storm”. Join us face-to-face to network with a community of leaders from manufacturing companies, experts and decision-makers from across the industry — all driven by a common purpose, under one roof. You will get to:
Share first-hand experiences of the skills gap impact on the bottom line.
- Discuss solutions with other senior industry leaders who are embarking on their transformation journey.
- Get insights on how technology helps the most innovative Chemical, O&G and manufacturing companies to effectively manage through this high period of uncertainty.
- Hear how educational leaders are helping prepare the next generation of process industry talent and turn out more Process Technologist graduates.
11th October 2022, 8AM – 5PM
Keep your eyes peeled, we’ll soon be adding speakers and sessions here.
Who Should Attend?
- SVPs, VPs, Plant Managers, Operations Directors, Unit Operating and Maintenance Leaders
- Senior and Global Reliability and Maintenance Managers
- Senior Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Site Workforce Development and Human Resource Managers
- College Chancellors and Directors
Please note that this is an Invitation Only Event. If you have not received an invitation but would like to join please request your place: (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will get back to you soon.