Voovio to join the Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Week 13 – 14 February 2024
We’re excited to share that the Voovio team will be participating in the Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Summit in Houston. The focus of the summit will be on Accelerating Business Transformation, Decarbonization, and Energy Transition with Disruptive Technology.
This event will bring together leaders from the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry leaders, facilitating the exchange of best practices and strategies for optimizing business performance, creating new business capabilities, and strengthening the technology foundation.
In an industry marked by market unpredictability, price fluctuations, evolving demands, talent shortages, and the increasing need to address sustainability and achieve net-zero objectives, operators face a dynamic and challenging environment.
To stay relevant, enterprises must seize the opportunity to update and revitalize by embracing innovative technologies and digitally optimizing resources, operations, and personnel. This digital evolution is crucial for unlocking the value of businesses, paving the way for a more agile, resilient, and sustainable future. However, implementing this transformation swiftly and on a large scale poses challenges. Key themes include:
- Quantifying and Evaluating Progress vs Vision for Digital Transformation Initiatives
- Validating, Adapting, Developing, and Innovating Use Cases for Digital Tools
- Embracing Rapidly Evolving Disruptive Technology and Emerging Solutions
- Navigating the Journey towards Decarbonization, Energy Transition and Net Zero
Join our presentation featuring Christian McDermott, Global Market Coordinator at Voovio on “Institutionalizing Manufacturing Excellence: Capturing, Transferring and Preserving Know-How in a Digital Era”. Learn about:
- How to navigate the challenges of workforce turnover and staff shortages
- What approach can organizations take to retain undocumented, equipment-specific knowledge
- What are the best-practices to preserve operations & maintenance expertise
- How to enhance “Procedural Clarity”: Solving competency based challenges with technology
When: Wednesday, 14th February, 2:10 pm: Spotlight Presentation
Tech demo of Voovio’s Operational Excellence Platform
Experience a tech demo of Voovio’s Operational Excellence Platform at our exhibit booth. See firsthand how companies like BASF, Linde, Total, Calumet, Sabic, and other world-class manufacturers have implemented our platform to address skills gaps, reduce unplanned events, and improve equipment reliability.
When does it take place?
13th – 14th February 2024