📍US Gulf Coast / US Mid-West / Eastern Canada
Attracting and retain skilled workers is top priority and more important than ever for executives of industrial manufacturers.
Our platform eases the pains associated with knowledge loss and operator competency with its industry-leading knowledge automation platform. This is the right time, and we are in the right place. We work with the world’s biggest manufacturers and are becoming the standard solution for field operations.
We are looking for a top Sales/Account Executive with an extensive rolodex of operations and plant leadership in the petrochemical, refining and specialty chemical markets. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing company, deploying totally unique digital tools to major manufacturers.
- Personally contact and set up meetings with prospective customers at the plant level.
- This is a hunting role.
- Manage and grow customer accounts once the first sale has been made.
- Use CRM for logging all activities and managing the sales funnel.
- Participate in trade shows and events.
- Preferably 10-15 years experience of selling in this sector.
- Must be a Team player who shares wins and success.
- Must know and understand our customers.
- Must be well connected in the process industries (petrochem, chemical and refining world) at the plant level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Polished and competent in presenting to customers and conferences.
- Base Salary: very competitive
- Variable based on personal and company sales
- Car and phone allowance
- Medical/dental: company pays 90% of any plan premium