The Payback of Procedure Clarity & Performance
In this on-demand webinar, Christian McDermott (North America Market Coordinator at Voovio) and Fran Montemurro (Director of Operations at Voovio, previously DuPont) discussed how process industry leaders are taking on the challenge of procedure clarity in the field.
Data collected from across North America shows “Procedure Clarity” is a major source of error that is overlooked by the industry. In this on-demand webinar Voovio joined Oil & Gas IQ for a deep dive into the problem, showing a solution that solves these challenges across refining and petrochemicals. We showed that clear and concise procedures, standardized on plant operations with objective assessments, are foundational building blocks to ensure field operator competency and deliver predictable process performance. Yet operators are consistently challenged by a lack of clarity and sometimes correctness of their procedures, combined with inconsistent training.
Key takeaways of the webinar:
- We showed how to leverage technology to support safe return-to-work — and keep the workplace Covid-19 free.
- We gave insights on how to drive Operational Excellence to the frontline & increase the production value.
- We also talked about how to leverage digital twins to reduce CAPEX and OPEX.
- Christian McDermott explained how to reduce asset risk and downtime with machine learning & human risk with AI systems that enable real-time, safety-critical decisions.
- We explored how maintenance and Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages (STOs) can be digitalized.
- Finally, we showed ways to empower front-line employees with a dynamic Connected Worker strategy that unlocks operational data and provides a consolidated view to link front-line workers to the information they need.
To see the whole webinar for yourself, you can watch the video below: