We’re delighted to announce that the Voovio team will be exhibiting and presenting at the European Refining Technology Conference 2022 taking place in Berlin from 7th-10th November.
The ERTC Berlin is Europe’s largest downstream event to connect refiners and pretrochemical stakeholders. Join us in Berlin to connect with industry experts and peers to discuss major downstream challenges. Topics to be discussed include:
- How will the Fit for 55 and REPowerEU packages impact Europe’s refineries?
- Dealing with the Here and Now: Short-term Actions for Refineries to Adapt in Times of Extreme Volatility?
- Identifying Financing and Long-term Investment Opportunities in the Downstream Industry
- What will the ban on the internal combustion engine by 2035 mean for the European market?
What are Voovio’s contributions?
Want to hear how Digital Twins can help solving your workforce challenges? Then join our presentation at the conference on Wednesday, November 9th at 12:40 in Stream D.
Dr. Susanna Voges, Director of Operations at Voovio will discuss how Digital Twins help the process industry solving the skills gap challenge and will cover:
- Major workforce challenges related to “the great crew change” remain largely unsolved to this day.
- Initiatives to enhance asset availability until now mostly centre around the asset and fail to realize how important the asset–operator interface is.
- The Digital twin of the person (DToP) is a proven solution to dramatically speed up time to competency of operators and reduce downtime related to operational errors.
In case you can’t make it, you can meet us at Stand 44.
When does it take place?
7th – 10th November 2022