The Operator Knowledge
Gap: 5 Ways Top
Plants Are Preparing
In this on-demand webinar, we discussed how plants in the MENA region are bridging the Knowledge Gap with Enhanced Reality ahead of mass retirements.
This interactive session looked at how some of the world’s leading petrochemical & refining companies are using Automated Technology to successfully close their knowledge gap.
Key takeaways of the webinar:
- Clint gave insights from his own experiences on many of the different causes for retirements in plants nowadays and its consequences of Operator Knowledge loss
- We discussed how procedure clarity will minimise the knowledge gap for companies in the MENA region & why it is important to avoid general and undocumented knowledge that will impact productivity.
- Fran reminded of “the importance of giving the operator the tools that are gonna help them remember and retain what they learn”, by showing the benefits of simulation.
- We shared business critical information on how plants in the MENA region can achieve ROI in terms of their workforce preparedness, plant productivity & avoided environmental fines.
- We showed case studies on how Knowledge Automation improves operator efficiencies in organisations in the MENA region by measuring updated procedures in a standardized format
To see the whole webinar for yourself, you can watch the video below: